Secure cloud hosting services accommodate websites on virtual servers. This simply means that the computing resource of a certain website is being pulled from an expansive underlying networks of a physical web server. Cloud hosting is following computing’s utility model, but it is available as a form of service instead of being a product. Therefore, it is quite similar with the conventional utilities, like gas and water.
Generally speaking, the client can access the service as long as he needs it, and he uses features depending on the demands and requirements of his website, and he will only pay for what he utilizes. Secure cloud hosting is being presented as a great substitute to hosting websites that are on single servers, and it can also be referred to as the extension of clustered hosting, whereby websites are being hosted using multiple servers.
Through cloud hosting, the network of servers which are being utilized is vast and typically housed by various data centers that are located in different places. Different kinds of cloud hosting either fall under the IaaS or the Infrastructure as a Service or under the PaaS or the Platform as a Service. Below are some of the factors that justify the statement that cloud hosting is among the best storage solutions for businesses and organizations.
- Reliability. Instead of being hosted on a single physical server, the website is being hosted on a virtual division which gets its resources, for instance, disk space, from an expansive network of physical servers. Therefore, in case one server goes offline, it attenuates the level of resource into the cloud, yet there will be no impact on the website’s availability, whose virtual server will simultaneously get resource from the other network of servers.
- Scalability and Flexibility. Cloud hosting renders resource real time, upon demand. Also, it is not being restricted by the physical constraints of a single server. In an event that the website of the client requires extra resource from its cloud hosting provider, because of increase in visitors or due to a brand new operation, the resource can be accessed seamlessly.
- Physical Security. The physical servers are being kept in data centers, which is why they benefit from the different security measures employed to those facilities.
- Responsive Load Balancing. Load balancing is basically a software-based platform, thus, it is immediately scalable to reply to the varying demands of the client.
- Utility Style Costing. One of the features that several businesses and organizations like about secure cloud hosting is the fact that it allows the client to pay only for what he actually utilize. The resource is made available when there is an increase in demand. Rest assured that there will be no wasted capacity in case the demand is lower.
Visit http://www.whoa.com/ for more information on all the secure cloud hosting services.